Architect – Oracle, Solutions, Design
Skills: Architect, Solution Architect, Enterprise, Oracle, RDBMS, Integration, Solution design, Oracle SOA, Oracle Service Bus, Oracle Java Message Service, API First, strategy, road map
If you are a Solution Architect or Integration Architect that loves technology and you want to work for a company that are thriving on enterprise technical change, you will LOVE this role. Experience of design for Oracle SOA Suite, Oracle Service Bus and Oracle Java Message service will fall within your remit.
Our client have started on a huge digital and enterprise transformation project. It’s exciting times as they embark on using the latest technical innovation to drive business, and you can be part of this strategy. As Architect, part of your role will be to look to the future to see what the technology roadmap should include for an enterprise environment.
The perfect candidate will be an enthusiastic Solutions Architect who will be responsible for the development of quality Solution Architectures and cross system designs programmes and projects based upon agreed architectural and IT principles and standards. Working in a team of Enterprise Architects to assist with other related strategies ensuring alignment & understanding impacts across the entire Enterprise. This is an opportunity for someone to put their own stamp on a role.
You will have experience in the following:-
- Experience of design for Oracle SOA Suite, Oracle Service Bus and Oracle Java Message service
- Experience in defining & delivering Enterprise Integration Architectures including APIs, SOA, Event Driven Architecture
- Experience in defining Integration architecture for large organisations, & of demonstrating alignment between business objectives & the target integration architecture.
- Experience in & deep understanding of API & service design.
- Proven expertise in API First, contract-led design covering error-handling and monitoring aspects
- Excellent understanding of service provisioning and monitoring
- Excellent knowledge of full service-delivery life-cycle in a geographically distributed IT landscape and on the Cloud
- Good knowledge of integration patterns & associated best practices
- Experience of at least one significant integration platform (e.g., IBM Integration Bus, Mulesoft Anypoint, Oracle Fusion)
- Understanding how cloud can be leveraged to enable scalability and high-availability of service-based architectures
- Knowledge of message based data integration with a particular focus on XML, XSD and data validation
- Excellent UML design skills
- Strong knowledge of Message-Oriented-Middleware and Event-Driven architecture
- Experience on design of Oracle SOA Suite, Oracle Service Bus and Oracle Data integrator solutions would be desirable
Based in Manchester, this position is commutable via train and also from places such as Altrincham, Warrington, Oldham, Stockport, Liverpool, Runcorn, Blackburn, Bolton, Wigan, Preston, Bury, Rochdale, Burnley, Leeds, Huddersfield, York, Chester
If this role isn’t right for you still get in touch as we have others roles which may interest you. We also offer up to £500 for every successful referral, if you know someone who matches this skill set, please let me know. Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
Tilt Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
01625 525 300 / firstname.lastname@example.org