Global IT Learning & Development Manager
Skills: IT Learning & Development Manager, L&D, IT Trainer, multi-channel. Experience of developing and designing IT Training for IT areas such as IT Service Desk, Infrastructure, Information Security, Office 2016 and Office 365
We are looking for an IT Learning & Development Manager to work on a global level.
If you have worked as an L&D Manager or an IT Trainer you will love this role as you will be responsible for building a multi-channel training programme, work closely with key stakeholders to define IT training needs and develop delivery programmes……..globally!
This role requires a personable, enthusiastic, passionate IT training leader who is capable of strategy as well as building IT training courses and programmes that deliver.
As IT Training Manager, specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Work with Global IT Leaders such as Global IT Service Desk, Information Security, Infrastructure, Project Managers, CIO, IT Heads, to identify training requirements
- Build global Training delivery channels via a multi-channel approach such as video
- Work with IT Project teams to assess training requirements as part of project sign-off
- Statistical analysis to measure training success
- Proactively drive content that is in line with trends and changes in IT training tools and methods available such as Adobe Captivate
We have recruited many IT professionals for this company who have all provided fantastic feedback about the working environment. If you are serious about making the best move you will ever make than please apply today as my client are moving fast!
Based near the M6 network, this position is commutable from Cheshire, North Staffordshire and Shropshire. Places like Newcastle Under Lyme, Stoke, Telford, Shrewsbury, Wrexham, Chester, Winsford, Knutsford, Warrington and Crewe.
Tilt Recruitment are specialists in IT Recruitment. We work hard to find our candidates their perfect roles within fantastic organisations across the UK. If this role isn’t right for you, please still get in touch with us as we may have other roles which may suit you better.
We also offer up to £500 for every successful referral, if you know someone who matches this skill set please let us know.
01625 525 300 / email@example.com