Helpdesk Analyst / Service Desk / Call Logger
Helpdesk Analyst / 1st Line / 1st Level / IT Support / Service Desk / Call Logger – £18k – £26,500
MS, Microsoft, Windows support, Windows 7, XP and AD / Active directory.
This is an exciting role, working for an established yet forward thinking financial services organisation who really are using technology to bring leading edge products to this growing market due to continued growth they require an experienced
Helpdesk Analyst / 1st Line / 1st Level / Call Logger.
Supporting Microsoft/ MS Technologies, Windows support, Windows 7, XP as well as daily housekeeping tasks in AD, Active Directory.
On a day to day basis as the Helpdesk Analyst / Call Logger you will be responsible for the day to day logging of Helpdesk calls, systems administrative tasks, first line trouble shooting and resolution of support calls, acting as the first point of contact for all users of IT systems and services.
Key aspects and requirements of the role include:
- Responsible for the accurate logging of all IT related issues reported to the IT Helpdesk
- Provide first line support for a range of business systems.
- Respond to helpdesk requests in line with agreed SLA targets
- Documentation and application of IT processes
- Liaise with third party suppliers where required
- Build and maintain good relationships with colleagues and suppliers
- Excellent Oral and Written communication skills with the ability to interact with people at all levels within the organisation.
- Helpdesk to be covered from 7.30am – 6pm on a rota basis (over a 35 hour working week)
We have worked with this particular client for a number of years, all of the recruits we have made into the business are still enjoyably employed with the client which is testament to the great working environment on offer.
“Fantastic offices”, “team environment”, “best move I ever made” are just a selection of comments from our extremely satisfied candidates.
Company benefits include a bonus of up to 20% (85% of staff received a bonus of 15% or more last year), 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, 5% contributory pension and 3 x basic salary death in service.
Interviews will happen as soon as possible so please don’t delay application.
This position is commutable via the M6 motorway and places such as Wolverhampton, Cannock, Stafford, Telford, Dudley, West Bromwich, Shrewsbury, Walsall, Stourbridge and much of Birmingham and the West Midlands.
Tilt Recruitment are specialists in IT Recruitment. We work hard to find our candidates their perfect roles within fantastic organisations across the UK. If this role isn’t right for you, please still get in touch with us as we may have other roles which may suit you better.
We also offer up to £500 for every successful referral, if you know someone who matches this skill set please let us know.
Tilt Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
01625 525 300 / firstname.lastname@example.org