Network Support Analyst
Network Support Analyst
This is an opportunity for you to join an award-winning client who value and reward loyalty, provide career progression and the chance to work with some fantastic people.
Our client is a multi-award winning leader in their field; they are an established, yet growing organisation – where they operate both within highly successful specialist markets and as well as more mainstream blue chip clients.
As Network Support Analyst, you will become a member of the Infrastructure Services team performing the installation, layout, troubleshooting, analysis and maintenance of network components under the instruction of the Network Services Manager whilst being sensitive to the security requirements presented by a business.
Skills and experience required
- Theoretical and practical TCP/IP networking knowledge
- Excellent understanding of firewalls, best practice, security, VLANs, custom routing.
- Previous experience working with Dell SonicWALL firewalls and HP Procurve switches
- Ability to trouble-shoot complex, technical, multi-site and multi-disciplinary problems
- Detailed technical knowledge with a proven track record in the design and application of virtualisation solutions
- Expert knowledge of Windows Active Directory environments, domain trust, federated authentication, design and implementation
- Experience with VOIP and related network configuration
- Experience managing infrastructure and change within PCI compliant environments
- Excellent understanding of VMWare ESXi
- Experience with Amazon AWS and other cloud technologies
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and self-motivation at all times.
- Build and maintain good relationships with colleagues and suppliers.
- Promote a culture that embraces change, continuous improvement and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Attention to detail
- A full (clean) UK driving licence
We have worked with this particular client for a number of years, all of the recruits we have made into the business are still enjoyably employed with the client which is testament to the great working environment on offer.
“Fantastic offices”, “team environment”, “best move I ever made” are just a selection of comments from our extremely satisfied candidates.
Company benefits include a bonus of up to 20% (85% of staff received a bonus of 15% or more last year), 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, 5% contributory pension and 3 x basic salary death in service.
Interviews will happen as soon as possible so please don’t delay application.
This position is commutable via the M6 motorway and places such as Wolverhampton, Cannock, Stafford, Telford, Dudley, West Bromwich, Shrewsbury, Walsall, Stourbridge and much of Birmingham and the West Midlands.
Tilt Recruitment are specialists in IT Recruitment. We work hard to find our candidates their perfect roles within fantastic organisations across the UK. If this role isn’t right for you, please still get in touch with us as we may have other roles which may suit you better.
We also offer up to £500 for every successful referral, if you know someone who matches this skill set please let us know.
Tilt Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
01625 525 300 / email@example.com