Infrastructure Engineer / Infrastructure Systems Analyst
Infrastructure Engineer X 2, Wintel Engineer, Infrastructure Support Analyst, Systems Administrator, 3rd Line Support, VMware, virtualisation.
This position is working out of our clients offices in central London
This is an opportunity to join a fantastic organisation who really do put their staff at the forefront of everything they do. As a member of the Infrastructure Services team, you will be responsible for day to day problem resolution, system administrative tasks and providing business as usual support and maintenance of the company’s IT infrastructure. These roles are due to the continued grown and success.
- Experience in Infrastructure disciplines, e.g. Networking, Midrange, Wintel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good listening skills
- Attention to detail
- A full (clean) UK driving licence (driving to other sites/data centres may be required)
- Windows 7 and Windows 8 Operating Systems
- Windows Server 2008 / Windows Server 2012 experience
- Network Cabling and switches
- Active Directory / Group policy
- Microsoft Office 2007, 2010 and 2013 Suite
- Printer and desktop PC trouble shooting
- Backup procedures and best practice
- VMWare Infrastructure configuration and implementation
- Microsoft Exchange Administration (Office 265)
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Flexible approach and attitude
- Able to work as part of a team
- Willingness to undertake training where required on bespoke software systems and telephony systems.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
We have worked with this particular client for a number of years, all of the recruits we have made into the business are still enjoyably employed with the client which is testament to the great working environment on offer.
“Fantastic offices”, “team environment”, “best move I ever made” are just a selection of comments from our extremely satisfied candidates.
Company benefits include a bonus of up to 20% (85% of staff received a bonus of 15% or more last year), 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, 5% contributory pension and 3 x basic salary death in service.
Interviews will happen as soon as possible so please don’t delay application.
This position is based in Central London.
Tilt Recruitment are specialists in IT Recruitment. We work hard to find our candidates their perfect roles within fantastic organisations across the UK. If this role isn’t right for you, please still get in touch with us as we may have other roles which may suit you better.
We also offer up to £500 for every successful referral, if you know someone who matches this skill set please let us know.
Tilt Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
01625 525 300 / firstname.lastname@example.org