Network Support Analyst
Network Support Analysts – this is a cracking opportunity for you to join an award-winning client who value and reward loyalty, provide career progression and the chance to work with some fantastic people within a varied network infrastructure role that will cover 2nd Line and 3rd line network support duties as well as network projects.
This is a perfect role for a Network Analyst who is looking for career development and to step up their networking skills within a close knit team that thrive on helping each other.
Our client is a multi-award-winning leader in their field; they are an established yet growing organisation with a wealth of network and IT projects upcoming.
As a member of the Infrastructure Services team, you will be involved in a variety of network support duties such as performing the installation, layout, troubleshooting, analysis and maintenance of network components.
Some of the skills & experience are included below:-
- Theoretical and practical TCP/IP networking knowledge
- Excellent understanding of firewalls, best practice, security, VLANs, custom routing.
- Previous experience working with Dell SonicWALL firewalls and HP Procurve switches
- Ability to trouble-shoot complex, technical, multi-site and multi-disciplinary problems
- Detailed technical knowledge with a proven track record in the design and application of virtualisation solutions – VMWareESXi
- Expert knowledge of Windows Active Directory environments, domain trust, federated authentication, design and implementation
- Experience with VOIP and related network configuration
- Experience managing infrastructure and change within PCI compliant environments
- Experience with Amazon AWS and other cloud technologies
“Fantastic offices”, “team environment”, “best move I ever made” are just a selection of comments from our extremely satisfied candidates.
Company benefits include a bonus of up to 20%, 35-hour basic working week, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays which increases with length of service, 5% contributory pension and 3 x basic salary death in service.
This position is commutable via the M6 motorway and places such as Wolverhampton, Cannock, Stafford, Telford, Dudley, West Bromwich, Shrewsbury, Walsall, Stourbridge and much of Birmingham and the West Midlands.
Tilt Recruitment are specialists in IT Recruitment. We work hard to find our candidates their perfect roles within fantastic organisations across the UK. If this role isn’t right for you, please still get in touch with us as we may have other roles which may suit you better.
We also offer up to £500 for every successful referral, if you know someone who matches this skill set please let us know.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
Tilt Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
01625 525 300 / firstname.lastname@example.org