This is an opportunity for you as Microsoft Systems Administrator to join an award-winning client who value and reward loyalty, provide career progression and the chance to work with some fantastic people in the Infrastructure Support Team.
Job Purpose and Key Accountabilities
- Provide user and system support for a range of business systems.
- Work with other members of the IT team to ensure business systems are reliable and perform to meet the business requirement
- Produce appropriate documentation such as system installation procedures, configuration guides, system rules etc.
- Configure, maintain and set-up all core application systems including user set-up, access permissions, user re-certification
- System generated document template set-up & maintenance;
- Point of contact for IT service relationship with outsourced service providers
- Implement configuration for new applications and systems
- Plan and implement upgrades to existing applications (including maintenance of the Release Management and Implementation processes).
- Working within defined Service Level Agreements
- Administer systems access rights for starters, leavers and authorised changes
- Take part in appropriate projects as they arise.
- Assist in the creation of IT related policies (security, audit etc.).
Skills and experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Administration skills in Active Directory
- Administration skills in Microsoft Exchange 2003 and above
- Windows Operating Systems
- Microsoft Office 2007 or later
- Experience of any of the following systems:
- Accounting systems (Lake)
- Treasury & Risk Management Systems (SunGard)
- Origination & Servicing platforms (Phoebus, DPR)
- Document generator (Ecrion)
- Data Warehouse/CRM (SQL 2008 / 2012)
- Report writing tools (e.g. Crystal Reports)
- Windows Operating Systems & Active Directory
- Experience of MS SQL queries and/or data manipulation techniques
- Previous experience of administering systems within another company
- Good listening skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Attention to detail
- A full (clean) UK driving licence (driving to other sites/data centres may be required
We have worked with this particular client for a number of years, all of the recruits we have made into the business are still enjoyably employed with the client which is testament to the great working environment on offer.
“Fantastic offices”, “team environment”, “best move I ever made” are just a selection of comments from our extremely satisfied candidates.
Company benefits include a bonus of up to 20% (85% of staff received a bonus of 15% or more last year), 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, 5% contributory pension and 3 x basic salary death in service.
Interviews will happen as soon as possible so please don’t delay application.
This position is commutable via the M6 motorway and places such as Wolverhampton, Cannock, Stafford, Telford, Dudley, West Bromwich, Shrewsbury, Walsall, Stourbridge and much of Birmingham and the West Midlands.
Tilt Recruitment are specialists in IT Recruitment. We work hard to find our candidates their perfect roles within fantastic organisations across the UK. If this role isn’t right for you, please still get in touch with us as we may have other roles which may suit you better.
We also offer up to £500 for every successful referral, if you know someone who matches this skill set please let us know.
Tilt Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
01625 525 300 / email@example.com